Welcome to Stanley Counseling!
Emily Maestas (A-G), Mary Nolan (H-M), Tiffany Sullivan (N-Z)
How to contact your counselor...
The Stanley Counselors are available to help students, staff and parents. We see students based on the first letter of your last name. Your counselor is available by phone or email.
Emily Maestas (A - G) Monday - Friday (925) 927-3541
Mary Nolan (H - M) Monday, Wednesday, Thursday (925) 927-3543
Tiffany Sullivan (N - Z) Monday - Friday (925) 927-3542
Counseling Department Guidelines
The mission of the Stanley Middle School Counseling Department is to provide a safe and nurturing environment that supports the development of the whole child through academic, social-emotional and personal support and intervention strategies.
- To develop positive, trusting, one-on-one relationships with students so that we can assist them in solving important personal, academic, and social issues.
- To work collaboratively with each other, teachers, administrators and parents to provide interventions for students’ success in school.
- To connect students to activities that encourage positive personal growth and peer relationships.
- To assist students and staff in realizing social- emotional, ethical growth, and cultural sensitivity.
- To provide information and support to teachers and families about issues on campus and in the larger society that affect our students.
- To help implement school-wide programs that support students’ academic, social-emotional growth, and positive school climate.